Website Tips by Ian Lewis
Driving traffic to your website.
After all- driving people (traffic) to your website increases the potential for sales.
Here are some proven tips for success:
* The first tip is to be very patient and prepare to lose some money before you earn some. View it as an investment and bid the amount that will grant you the most money.
* The second tip is to adopt the strategy of focusing on ad groups and of going for misspelled words or words written as one. This will enable you to generate more traffic.
* The third tip is to make sure that there is a very strong relevance between the keyword, the ad text, and the landing page content.
* The fourth tip is to know your prospective customers and adjust based on their possible demands.
* Fifth, maintain efficiency. You can do this by saving space through the use of an ampersand instead of the word “and.”
* Lastly, make sure that you insert dynamic keywords that are able to attract prospective customers.