Care is our main point of difference. That is who we are as individuals. Our dedicated book publishing team take the time for you.
Apples versus Apples: It may be true that you only get what you pay for. But what if you get the opportunity to pay less for your book publishing and book printing within Australia and get more? The Care factor!
Original founders creators of Love of Books in the year 2008 built a publishing services model like no other. The concentration was on delivering quality services that were dynamically unique, personal and affordable. Providing personal service was an important factor in their business. Working with feedback provided by thousands of authors world-wide over a 15 year period marked their true success. Now retired due to family circumstances.
Angel Key Publications Pty Ltd was delivered the publishing services model. This includes the unique step by step publishing process, web applications and social media sites in 2018.
How do we rate affordable?
- There is no costly corporate office maintained for you to visit. With no big corporate office to maintain you are not contributing to the cost of high overheads.
- No pesky sales executive to furnish high salaries.
- We are a family owned and operated business.
- A large portion of our business comes from referrals form satisfied clients. This cuts down on advertising costs considerably.
- We do not maintain a costly website to advertise your books for sale and take a portion of your royalty for the sale of your book for the privilege. We can be setup on your own Print On Demand Platform keeping 100% of your royalty from your sales. Just sit back and watch. Ask us?
Much of the services provided are managed in-house. All publishing and printing service inquiries are conducted from small office locations throughout Queensland both online and by telephone. However, an in home or cafe location mobile service is available to locations listed on this website home page. We understand for some clients face to face meetings are necessary.
These are some factors as to how we rate as being affordable.
How do we value your privacy?
We only initiate a total of four follow up contacts to you. These are conducted by email or phone after your initial signing up for information on one of the web forms. Who wants to be chased up by phone or email on a regular basis for the sake of a sale? We value your privacy.
In-house team: Ian and Sydney Directors, Alice or Shaleen and Jen client service consultants who are also in charge of Marketing Analysis.
Contracted team to date: Maz, Fleur and Debbie contracted editors. Paul and Corey Web and eBook developers, Roger and Tony Print Managers, Reg in charge of content formatting.
How do we define personal service?
As a new author you will find the maze of self publishing information out there quite daunting.
- Our aim is to deliver the information you need to put you on the right track.
- We believe knowledge is power.
- We provide real hints for success.
- We take the time with you to determine the services you require along with your budget.
- We believe your publishing journey should be an informed and enjoyable experience.
Book Publishing/Self Publishing service options built for new self publishers
For all book publishing requirements – including Children’s Book Publishing
Book Publishing Services – You can not go past a reputable Book Publisher who can provide affordable $$$ professional Book Publishing Services that include: ISBN and CiP Registrations, Children’s Book illustrations, Book Editing and Proofreading Services, eBook ePub Or Mobi formats professionally created, Book Formatting and Book Content Layouts, Manuscript Appraisals and Cover Design Services.
What About Book Marketing Services? A Book Publisher that can provide Video Book Trailers, Promotional Materials, Press Releases and POD Distribution Service with Marketing Option.
Call us today. Chat to us about your Book Publishing options and requirements.