The Gold Package is more than just a book publishing package
Complete, total book publishing package – and only available here:
With years of experience in the book publishing industry, you can be certain that your manuscript will receive the highest quality services at Book Publishing Australia Publications.
Our book publishers will work with you throughout the entire book publishing process, from assessment to marketing and distribution, to ensure that your book will receive the exposure it deserves.
Step 1 –
Your Manuscript Assessment Appraisal
When you give us your draft manuscript to be published – Using our publishing service, we will complete a manuscript appraisal on your work before determining the correct production process.
Your new book can be more than just ready for production. Our book publishers will thoroughly go over your manuscripts every word. Our appraisal team will then work with you to explain the steps required to take your new book to a professional level. Then we will take you through each stage of the publication process.
Step 2 –
The Production Process
Production occurs after all required edits have been completed.
The production stage involves:
- ISBN and barcode creation
- CiP registrations
- Full copy edit and proofreading
- Complete formatting and contents layout
- Cover design
- Selected printer submission
- Creation of the proof copy for you to check
- Printing of your books once you approve your proof copy
- Electronic book (ePub)
- Submission to relevant authorities (CiP and Trove) (Listing- your book available to thousands of bookstores worldwide)
Step 3 –
Promotion, marketing & distribution
This is where we can give your book the edge. Book Publishing Australia Publishing Services can assist by offering:
- Access to possible distributors
- Amazon setup for POD channels
- A comprehensive Facebook campaign set up for you
- Your book available for sale on our website along with others in Australia
- Video Book Trailer for international exposure and promotion
- Insertion in our newsletter
- Creation of promotional material. (Posters and Business cards)
- eBook distribution to Amazon, iTunes, Kobo, Copia, Barnes & Noble and more
- ePubs to view on content providers, such as i-devices (iPad, iPhone etc.)
You stand to benefit from our experience
We have successfully published hundreds of titles.
- Be Published – Publishing Services by Book Publishing Australia, (a subsidiary of Love of Books) will not publish any work that is not up to standard using this package. Through our total step by step program we support and guide you until the book is acceptable – sometimes this happens quickly and sometimes it takes time.
- We will keep you informed during the process and timeframes for each step will be given.