LOVE OF BOOKS ONLINE – New Authors specials
Love of Books is launching a brand new service. We now can assist new authors using ‘Love of Books Australia-wide services’ to promote and market their work FOR LITTLE OR NO COST.
Visit www.loveofbooks.com.au or call us today on 1300 556 529 for your free consultation.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
For authors taking up publishing packages before the 24th December 2018 we will produce FREE BLOGS ON-LINE to assist authors with their marketing efforts.
AFTER THE 24TH DECEMBER – FOR A SMALL SET UP CHARGE OF ONLY $99.00 DOLLARS WE CAN PRODUCE A BLOG POST FEATURING YOUR NEW BOOK.- THE BLOG POST WILL INCLUDE POINT OF SALE LINKS, ALONG WITH TEXT AND/ OR IMAGES YOU WANT ON THE BLOG POST. PLUS A FREE 3D IMAGE OF YOUR NEW BOOK. (Ask us for full details).
FREE ONLINE BOOK SALES EXPOSURE: We are actively researching and creating dynamic opportunity for authors Australia-wide, as a thank-you to our clients.
HOWEVER, ABSOLUTELY FREE BOOK PROMOTION ON OUR LOVE OF BOOKS CLUB SITE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE TO ALL AUTHORS.
How is FREE ONLINE BOOK SALES EXPOSURE possible you might say?
We are creating a range of high impact featured promotions on-line to assist new self published authors Australia-wide to promote their new book. Love of Books is a family owned and run business. As such, we do not have the high end overheads that the large publishing companies carry. We really enjoy taking the time for you!
How will these promotions benefit my self published book?
- FREE ONLINE BOOK SALES EXPOSURE through search engines on-line.
- Our domains are constantly monitored by search engines due to our on-line experience.
- Love of Books websites and blogs rate very high in search engines such as GOOGLE.
- You will have total control over your own sales visibility.
Why are we doing this? SIMPLE – We heard you and value your custom!
So many authors who have placed their book in on-line book stores, such as the publishing house they signed up with, are finding little to no advantage in doing this.
- For many authors the royalty value from the sales of their hard work is collected by the provider of the publishing site. (In most cases this means the book price is set too high, forcing lower sales due to the high cost).
- The owner of the on-line store takes charge of viewing and supplying your royalties. (In many cases the owner of these sites are not checking and attending to the royalty payments correctly.
- They may charge more for your book. (This does not go down well in today’s economic climate)
- You have spent countless hours working on your manuscript. Once you have finally completed your work, then comes the cost of professional services. Such as editing, proofreading, content setup, cover design and ISBN costs. Your budget will now look a bit tight, but you now need to promote your new book. What better way to kick start the promotion of your new book than to start with little or no cost promotion opportunities.
What details can be placed on these promotions ?
The promotional pages will display a 3D image of YOUR NEW BOOK. (We create this 3D image free of charge. You may request a free copy)
A brief summary of your book can be displayed along with the 3D image.
A link to your own point of sale will be placed on this promotional blog page, alongside your book image and description.
Rules: The only thing we ask of you is:
- You must place our web link www.loveofbooks.com.au along with a few lines of text on your page where you are advertising your book for sale.
- Use appropriate language and words, as per our advice to help increase your sales opportunities.
- Your manuscript must be professionally edited by your own editor/proofreader or one of our highly trained editors/proofreaders.
- Your manuscript must not contain obscene language.
We will give you the 3d image of your book along with the on-line exposure option free of charge AS one way of saying thank-you.
Why is working with feedback and research so important to us?
- It ensures book publishing/printing processes are constantly updated.
- It benefits you as a new author in regards to book promotion.
- It keeps costs for publishing and printing services down.
- Maintains a high quality standard of products and services.
Other publishers are selling … or in many cases supposedly selling tan authors self-published book in their on-line or walk in shop book store. They then send authors the small royalty from the sales… if any. In turn, turning over profit margins themselves from the sales of the self-published authors books.
The feedback we receive from authors all over the world is how we work.
We like to think outside the box. Yes, we like to be different!
PROMOTION AND MARKETING
Breaking Down – Marketing vs. Promotion
This is the easy way to define the difference between marketing and promotion
Promotion answers the question what?
Marketing answers the question why?
When you are promoting something, you are merely telling people that it exists. You are telling them what.
When you are marketing something, you are showing people its value. You are telling them why.
A website is one good way of marketing your new book / business. You can collect money from the sales of the items sold and then post items to the buyer. However it will be just a simple picture in the sky as to speak if you do not promote it. You promote the site by generating traffic to it. You can complete a lot of the processes yourself or you can pay someone to do this. A SEO expert will charge for their services. You may consider a mix of paid and DIY.
Generating traffic to your links by way of a website or blog is one of the hardest things to do when it comes to creating a website or anything you want to promote. There are many ways internet on-line and off-line where you can grab the bull by the horns so to speak. Most of the methods are free but do require a bit of effort on your part. I promise it will pay off if you stick with it.
Visit www.loveofbooks.com.au today for a FREE consultation, FREE advice and REAL Customer Service.