Care is our main point of difference. That is who we are as individuals. Our dedicated publishing team will take the time for you.
Apples versus Apples: It may be true that you only get what you pay for. But what if you get the opportunity to much pay less for your book publishing and book printing within Australia and get more? The Care Factor!
Publishing for Beginners
Who are we?
We are a team of highly skilled professionals in the publishing and printing industry. We focus on giving authors access to exclusive, affordable guaranteed publishing and printing services. Complete Publishing and Printing Services, without the gimmicks and fancy overheads. Publishing and Printing Services that provide true value and support.
How do we rate affordable?
- No costly corporate office maintained for you to visit. With no big corporate office to maintain you are not contributing to the cost of high overheads.
- No pesky sales executive to furnish high salaries.
- Choose a family owned and operated business.
- Business comes from referrals from satisfied clients. This cuts down on advertising costs considerably.
- Choose a book publishing company that does not maintain a costly website to advertise your books for sale. Taking a portion of your royalty from the sale of your book for the privilege.
- Choose a book publishing service that can set your book title up on your own ‘Print On Demand Platform’. With you keeping 100% of your royalty from your sales. Just sit back and watch. Ask us?
Choose publishing services where much of the services provided are managed in-house.
Choosing a book publisher where all publishing and printing service inquiries are conducted with the care factor. Not just for the sake of a sale.
Would an in home publishing consultant service be more suited to your needs?
We understand for some clients face to face meetings are necessary. We Love Books and we know about Books.
How do we value your privacy?
The publishing service provider will only initiate a total of four follow up contact calls by email or phone to you. These are conducted by after your initial signing up for information on one of the ‘Publishing for Beginners’ web forms.
Who wants to be chased up by phone or email on a regular basis for the sake of a sale? We value your privacy.
In-house team: Ian and Sydney Directors. Shay and Jenny – Client service consultants – are also in charge of Marketing Analysis.
Contracted team to date: Laura, Fleur and Debbie – Contracted Editors. Maz – Part-time senior editor. Paul and Corey – Web and eBook developers. Gary and Tony – Print Managers. Reg and Shay in charge of content formatting. Alice and Shay – Project Managers.
How do we define personal service?
As a new author you will find the maze of self publishing information out there quite daunting.
- Our aim is to deliver the information you need to put you on the right track.
- We believe knowledge is power.
- We provide real hints for success.
- We take the time with you to determine the services you require in line with your budget.
- We believe your publishing journey should be an informed and enjoyable experience.
Book Publishing/Self Publishing service options built for new self publishers
For all book publishing requirements – including Children’s Book Publishing
Book Publishing Services – You can not go past a reputable Book Publisher who can provide affordable $$$ professional Book Publishing Services that include: ISBN and CiP Registrations, Children’s Book illustrations, Book Editing and Proofreading Services, eBook ePub Or Mobi formats professionally created, Book Formatting and Book Content Layouts, Manuscript Appraisals and Cover Design Services.
What About Book Marketing Services? A Book Publication Service that can provide Video Book Trailers, Promotional Materials, Press Releases and POD Distribution Service with Marketing Options.
Call us today on 1300 556 529. Talk to us about your Book Publishing and Book Printing options. Let us put you in touch with the right publishing and or printing services to suit your needs.